1. The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County may, at its sole discretion, offer the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County Rewards program (the "Program”) pursuant to which members may be awarded reward points through use of the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County Rewards website, and certain other activities that the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County designates from time to time.
2. Opting in to email communication from the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County allows the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County Rewards to maintain the integrity of your rewards account. You may opt out of receiving email from the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County at any time you wish. But please remember, once you opt out, you will also not receive email updates on points.
3. To be eligible to earn Rewards Points you must be an active YMCA of Greater Waukesha County member, register at rewards.gwcymca.com, and agree to the terms and conditions. You must register using the same email address you have on file for your YMCA of Greater Waukesha County membership.
4. The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County may, without notice, terminate the Program at any time, change the Program rules, benefits, conditions of participation, the goods or services offered in redemption of Reward Points, the number of points required to redeem goods and services, make no future awards, and void all prior points awarded, for any participant or all participants in the program, at its sole discretion, at any time. These changes may be made even though such changes may affect the value of the Reward Points already accumulated.
5. The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County has the right to change the Program at any time, without notice. This includes the right to establish additional means of accruing Rewards Points, the right to change the Rewards available, and value, the right to change the Rewards redemption terms and the right to exclude specific types of transactions from eligibility.
6. The availability of any Rewards offered in the Rewards Program is subject to change without notice at any time and subject to availability in the sole discretion of the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County. Your receipt of Rewards may be subject to federal, state and/or local taxes, and you are solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your receipt of Rewards.
7. All Reward Points must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the Program. Reward Points may only be exchanged for such goods and services from clubs managed by the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County as determined by the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County at the time of redemption. Reward Points may not be exchanged for cash. The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County assumes no liability for any prior offers which may have been presented, but which is not a current offer at the time of redemption.
8. We reserve the right to delay, withhold, or invalidate accrual or redemption of Reward Points in the event of technical errors, potential fraudulent activity, or similar issues. Specifically, the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County can invalidate Rewards from a member’s account with notice if it determines in its sole discretion that such Rewards were improperly credited to such member’s account or were obtained fraudulently or otherwise in violation of these terms. You acknowledge and agree that the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County is not responsible for lost, stolen or mis-delivered Rewards (including vouchers or other redemption methods), or for errors made by other third-party merchants. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that Rewards do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest, and have no cash value. Therefore, Rewards are not redeemable for cash, transferable, salable, or assignable for any reason.
9. You may participate in the Rewards Program if you are not otherwise barred from participating in the Rewards Program under applicable law.
10. The YMCA of Greater Waukesha County makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaims any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the Program or any goods or services provided through the Program.
11. All interpretations of these rules, terms, and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the YMCA of Greater Waukesha County.
12. If you have any questions about these terms or the Rewards Program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.